Practice Being Your Own Medical Intuitive
Decode your body’s signals to uncover new avenues of healing at The Shift Network's Intuitive Medical Summit Guest Speaker Jolé (Gabrielle) Morton "Understanding Your Soul Architecture"
How well do you understand your body’s subtle, unique communication style?
Studies show that at least one-third of somatic symptoms presented in primary care are medically unexplainable. Some chronic symptoms may persist despite rigorous testing, lifestyle changes, or ongoing treatment.
Research is now revealing that some physical conditions can be triggered by emotional and spiritual imbalances.
Would you like to feel more confident in listening to, deciphering, and interpreting your body’s messages for optimal health?
By cultivating self-awareness and applying self-healing techniques, you can practice a more holistic approach to overall wellness. Anyone can learn how to interpret the body’s natural communication style.
Intuitive medicine is a form of alternative healing that you can use alongside traditional medical treatment. You can practice becoming your own medical intuitive by identifying, translating, and transmuting the underlying causes of your body’s symptoms.
The Intuitive Medicine Summit will illuminate new avenues of healing and tools to address chronic illness. You can explore the healing power of intuitive medicine through daily meditative routines, Eastern and Western medicinal tools, and energy healing techniques.
I’m thrilled to invite you to a free online event:
Intuitive Medicine Summit
Monday, July 25 – Friday, July 29, 2022
presented by The Shift Network
You’ll discover how to reconnect with your body’s inner wisdom — and how to leverage this skill for optimal health and healing.
- Practice energy-based techniques, philosophies, and wisdom traditions to tap into your intuitive healing capabilities
- Identify, translate, and transmute the emotional underpinnings of your symptoms
- Deepen your relationship with your body and build a trusting friendship with your senses
- Discover classical divination, intuition, and psychic skills to address persistent illness and mystery symptoms
- Illuminate new avenues of healing to form an exit plan out of circular symptoms or downward spirals
- Understand body signals and classical disease symbology
- Build confidence in identifying root causes and take powerful action toward healing
- Hear the latest scientific studies validating medical intuition
I’m honored to be among more than 30 of today’s highly sought-after intuitive healers, doctors, and researchers.
We’ll share illuminating conversations about medical intuition, and offer practical exercises and techniques that can help you strengthen this inner connection.
My segment: Understanding Your Soul Architecture is scheduled for Tuesday, June 26th at 10am PST.
Both novice and experienced medical practitioners can supplement their healing journey by applying divination, intuition, and psychic skills to address persistent illness.
This 5-day summit comes at the perfect time, as we individually and collectively are looking for alternative, home-based ways to keep healthy and active.
The intuitive medicine experts will guide you through a variety of experiences including…
- Suzanne Giesemann will teach the 3 principles leading to balance and self-healing, plus techniques to tap into your intuition.
- Dr. Titus Chiu will reveal how to activate your vagus nerve to relieve brain stress — and unlock your intuition, creativity, and healing potential.
- Wendie Colter will show you how to apply medical intuition to all aspects of healthcare by revealing the underlying causes of illness, imbalance, and disease.
- Tina Zion will discuss how you can discover illness in your physical body, emotions, energy field, and past lives.
- Peng Roden Her will share how you can observe common patterns, loops, signs, and symptoms to align with your highest sense of self.
- Dr. Natasha Fallahi will outline the six types of sensitivity — and show you how to embrace your type as a healing superpower.
- Ellen Meredith will demonstrate how to use energy medicine to build stability — and work from the inside out to awaken your built-in guidance system.
- Dr. Keesha Ewers will explain how to engage the gifts that can come from trauma — and use them to address habits, relationships, and chronic disease.
- Dr. Divi Chandna will provide insight on how you can observe, heal, and hold space for pain, love, and subtle patterns in your body.
- Dr. Mario Martinez will share why intuition is the highest coherence of mind and body – and how you can find meaning in your biological responses.
And much more…
RSVP for the Intuitive Medicine Summit at no charge.
I hope you can take advantage of this opportunity to learn and practice valuable skills!